We welcome everyone to Rose and Sweet Briar Self Catering Cottages and want you to enjoy a relaxing and comfortable stay here.
We make every effort to ensure that our accommodation is available as quoted and described on our website, brochure and advertising but this must be confirmed at the time of booking. If we are
unable to accommodate you as per booking due to force majeure we will refund any payment made to us by you.
Included in the price is full use of the Cottages as described, including heating, electricity, ben linen and towels. Excluded is travel insurance.
- Can be taken via telephone or email.
- Confirmation will be made upon receipt of a £50 deposit. The balance to be paid on arrival of your stay.
- The person making the booking will be responsible for all liabilities and must be at least 18 years old.
- This must be in writing or email.
- As owners we have the right to refuse bookings before we send a confirmation.
- If for any reason the owners are obliged to cancel the client's booking, all monies paid to date will be refunded in full. This is the limit of the owner's liability.
- Infants and young children should be included when stating numbers in the party.
- We do not permit smoking in the Cottages. There are no smoking holiday cottages, visitors may use the garden to smoke, but please ensure that stubs, matches, etc are disposed of with safety in
- We do not accept any pets into the Cottages or on our premises.
- Equipment is provided. Guests are responsible for leaving the Cottages and their contents clean and tidy.
- All furniture, fittings, crockery, cutlery, etc must be returned to its original place.
- On-site parking is provided. Please keep to the designated area.
- This is normally a Saturday (an alternative day can be agreed on booking).
- Arrivals after 3:00pm.
- Departures by 10:30am.
- If the above times are not convenient, kindly contact to discuss further.
- For mini / short breaks please contact for further information.
- Will normally be available from the main House or an alternative by prior arrangement.
- Please report any breakages / damages during your stay.